That’s an important question. And it’s one that you may not even fully know the answer to. It’s likely you’re so busy running your business that you barely have time to focus on your marketing initiatives. Maybe you want a facebook page for your business, but haven’t had the time to set one up. Or maybe you have a page, but haven’t found time to make regular posts, and grow your customer fan base. We see this all the time, and that’s why we do what we do.
Marketing items CMS can help with include:
- Social media including facebook, Twitter, and other platforms like Google+, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, & Foursquare
- Text marketing
- Email marketing
- SEO, SEM, and other local search initiatives like Google Places
- Marketing strategy development, as well as execution
- Graphic design services
- Online reputation management
- Pretty much anything marketing related from handling your advertising for you, to building monthly marketing calendars
CMS provides out-sourced marketing coordinator services. You can use us to handle all of your marketing tasks and responsibilities. We take everything marketing off your plate, and can put in place strategy and vehicles that drive sales. It’s pretty simple in theory. We all know that people spend a lot of time on their phones. You can use this trend to grow your business by building and engaging local audiences on social and mobile. And if you don’t have time to do it yourself, again that’s why we’re here.
Another way you can benefit from the CMS services is by letting us help you to get things done. Maybe you’ve got an email list, but aren’t sending messages as frequently as you’d like. We can help. It may seem that the only time you do get to spend on marketing is when you’re working with advertising sales reps. Again, we can handle that for you, freeing up your time to focus on operations and other sales-generating initiatives at the local level.